Interested in sharing an article, promoting a product, reviewing a site, etc.? I’m open to it. Just know that I’m looking for content that fits – it needs to be beneficial to bloggers in some way.
Your guest post must be original. That means you have not and will not publish it on your own blog or use it as a guest post on another blog. If I discover your guest post has been duplicated, you will no longer be allowed to guest post here.
Every guest poster will receive a paragraph bio with up to 3 links, please add a picture of yourself or a relevant logo (I prefer to publish posts written by humans, so make sure you have a Gravatar registered to the email you sign up with).
Would you like some guest blogging tips? Check out our Guest Posting Series.
How to Submit a Guest Post
New Procedures -
Before you submit a guest post, please save us both some time: submit only articles that are relevant to the posts that are already published here. Irrelevant posts will be deleted without further notice and your user account may be deleted.
If you’ve got a great post that will fit within the blogging and social media niche, feel free to follow these steps.
1. Please visit this link to register: http://weblogbetter.com/wp-login.php?action=register
2. You will receive your log in information via email.
3. You will automatically be added as a Subscriber – in order to be able to upload posts, you must contact me for an upgrade at: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Thanks to spammers, I had to add this extra step. Sorry!)
4. After you receive a response from me – Log in and add your bio to “Your Profile” (Users) – your post will NOT be published without a bio or a gravatar (photo of yourself of company logo). You can register a gravatar for free at Gravatar.com.
5. Add your post.
6. Click “Submit for Review”.
Response Time: Due the the high volume of guest post submissions, it may take a week or two to get back to you. I apologize for this delay, but I guarantee that every guest post will be reviewed, and your patience is appreciated.
Note: I may make minor edits to your post if I discover typos or grammar errors. By submitting your post, you agree with and grant permission to make those minor changes. Profanity will also be edited.
Changes include: spelling errors, grammar errors, typos, and other minor word-level changes.