I’ve been blogging since 2004 (not here, but on my personal blog). There are plenty of great resources that have come along that have helped me be a better blogger, but my favorite thus far is, without question, 31 Days to Build a Better Blog by Darren Rowse.
Darren’s book offers a day-by-day plan for improving in every area of your blog. Through 31 chapters, you get thorough teaching and an action to perform. I honestly think that Darren managed to cover about everything I could think of to share in such a book.
In Darren’s words, by the end of the 31 days, you will have…
- written a variety of different types and styles of posts
- learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- promoted your blog in a variety of ways
- built relationships with readers
- reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
- discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
As far as the results I saw while working through the material? I saw increased interaction with my readers, for sure. I saw increases in traffic. I wrote a couple of posts in styles I’d never written in before. I definitely became a better blogger!
So I’d recommend taking the plunge – purchase your copy of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog by Darren Rowse today using the purchase link below. It’s an instant download – you can be building a better blog in about two minutes… or less!
Instant Download for just $29.99