In just a few short weeks, The Problogger Training Event is kicking off – the event is SOLD OUT!
But wait… what if I told you that you could still attend?
Yes, you can…
Darren Rowse and his team have decided to open up virtual tickets for bloggers who can’t attend, but wish to view the event online. I’m so excited about this that I had to share it with you!
The event will be held on September 13-14 (Friday and Saturday), 2013.
The Problogger Training Event is for bloggers – new and seasoned who want to improve their blogs, increase their traffic and profits. This 2-Day training event includes sessions lead by Darren Rowse, himself and other keynote presenters and panelists. There will even be an opportunity for a Q&A session.
What does the Virtual Pass give access to?
The virtual pass is the next best thing – and the only way you’ll get to attend this sold out event if you haven’t already secured your ticket. You’ll be able to view the event, live via the internet. Then you’ll have an opportunity to review again and again. whenever you want – indefinitely.
When you purchase the Virtual Pass, you’ll get access to:
- 30+ hours of training that will help you make your blog more profitable
- Recordings of all sessions (31 training sessions in total) from speakers, including Darren Rowse’s Affiliate Marketing session
- Access to an exclusive webinar following the event with Jonathan Fields.
- Participate in live Q&A post-even session with Darren Rowse
- and much more!
With all of the great sessions that include:
- Designing Your Blog
- Monetization Where to Start
- Blogging and Creativity
- Creating Your First eBook
- Launching a Speaking Career off Your Blog
- How to Sell Stuff from Your Blog
- Blogging for Beginners
- Facebook Marketing
- SEO for WordPress
- Affiliate Marketing
- Building Community on Your Blog
- How to Create Your Own Products to Sell
- Video Creation on a Shoe String
- DIY PR to Grow Your Blog and Brand
- Creating a Professional Media Kit
- Google Analytics for Bloggers
- Growing Your Social Media Network
- and More!
If you’re really ready to create a blog that helps you achieve your goals, this is an event that you don’t want to miss! So head over now and reserve your virtual pass now!