So, here it is. The last Stalk series for 2012! And what better to end the year by featuring who has a blog that I totally adore! Yes, I have been reading John’s work for some time now and was thinking of featuring his blog for some time now and here I am! Let’s call this my year end gift for him!
John is the master mind behind behind the amazingly thought out blog that goes by the name Start My Blog. Let’s face the truth, almost all of us (bloggers) want to be writers ultimately. We dream of writing a novel that breaks all records and becomes an international best seller so that we don’t have to work ever again. John is here to help you inspire by giving you his words.
Here is how it works :
- Twice every week he writes story prompts
- It will be fifty words or more
- Those story snippets can be used by you – yes, absolutely no catch there
- His words become your words. You can use it for your novels, for your blogs, for your writing, for your stories, or just anything
- He won’t come knocking for copyright issues
WHY I LOVE HIS BLOG :
- Every post is inspiring. Every time you read his post, they not only make you think, they put words in your head. They range from comedy to horror to drama to suspense to para natural. You take your pick.
- What can they teach you about writing – a series in which he picks up statements said by talented people (talent need not be entertainment solely) and use them to use them to impart writing lessons and what those can teach us about writing in general. There’s a whole page dedicated to the series, you can check it out here.
- The variety of ideas is amazing. This man has a brain that is a massive storehouse of amazing writing ideas.
- The whole idea is to help you write.
So, go ahead, start writing and Start Your Novel. Because no one helps you this easy. And if you have writers block, you know where to go. Go stalk his blog!
There you go. That was the Stalk for this month. Here’s a Happy New Year in advance! Keep reading and writing!