Sorry, to have been missing for the past two months with the We Blog Stalk series! But here’s promising to be punctual from now on!
So, you all must be familiar with what goes around here. We stalk blogs for a month and then we come by and give you t
he juicy details of who we stalked and why we loved them. So here’s our this month’s stalk victim!
WHO DID WE STALK?
Deeone Higgs is well known around the blogging circuit for some time now. And if you have missed him, you should go check his blog out like, right now. Really, we wouldn’t mind you leaving (but do come back!).
Deeone Higgs has an amazing body of work at Releasing Me Today (could it have been better named! I think not!) or RMT for short. RMT is Deeon’s discovery of himself, of his transformation, his goals, ideals, beliefs and overall his journey through this funny thing called life. It isn’t your regular self-help blog but focuses on issues everyone can related to.
WHAT WE LOVED ABOUT DEEONE AND RMT?
We stalk for a reason and here’s why we love RMT:
- Probably no one writes it better. There I said. Deeone’s words echoes with you long after you have finished reading. His posts might be long, but they are well thought out, detailed and deal with every aspect of the issue being discussed.
- Not just any self help : I ain’t against self help; but one thing I find often in self help articles is that they focus too much on one aspect. Deeone breaks that rhythm with a variety of issues that might be stopping us from achieving our true potential.
- Destroying comfort zones : One thing that Deeone admits to is that RMT is his comfort zone destroyer, Yes, that’s a new super hero! It takes a lot to come out of your comfort zone and give new experiences and new adventures a chance. Once you stop by RMT, you will get a hang of what it actually means to break out of your shell and changing your dreams into reality.
- The quotes : I always love reading quotes. And Deeone manges to introduce me to quotes that always spark inspiration and a will to move on with much more determination!
- A zillion word comment : One thing I have always teased Deeone about is his ease with words – just too many words. If you drop by the comment section; you will see what I mean. That man writes comments that are well over 500 words. And yes, his replies to comments are just as long! Even if you drop a two sentence comment saying how lovely his blog is; he still manages to beat you at it and replies with something that is as huge as the post itself. Not only does his wonderful comment make you understand what he wants to say but it makes you feel wonderful as a reader that your thoughts to the post is being so well acknowledged! I am just a lover of words; that is all!
GO AHEAD, STALK HIM TOO!
Really, we actually tell you to go stalk someone’s blog. Go and check out Deeone’s blog and you won’t be disappointed. Here are places where you could stalk him and his blog!
Go stop by his blog and read his About Me Page. Decide for yourself.
Follow him around on Twitter. He does send out exceptional tweets.
Drop in your comments; tell us how you like the stalk fest! And listen, listen, if YOU want us to come stalk YOU, go to our Facebook Page and tell us why we should be stalking you and drop us the link to your blogs! Watch out for next month! It might be you! We stalk every month!