For those of you who are new to this; do check out the previous one we did and here’s a little introduction of what we do.
As the title suggests, we are going to be stalking blogs and then feature them here. Now, there are no rules of being selected. Just that these bloggers have something wonderful going on their blogs and we loved it!
In no way are we going to focus on one aspect of bloggers or just picking out bloggers blogging about blogging (yes, say that fast, it might be a tongue twister!) Just about any blogger can be selected; as long as you have content that is fresh, innovative and out-of-the-box!
WHO DID WE STALK?
Another lady this time; I have nothing against the male bloggers, just that three ladies in a row and people might think I am playing the feminist card! But yes, the name itself was so lovely that I just had to stalk.
Roschelle is the author of Inconsequential Logic and describes her blog as “me”. She reflects on life and the things happening around her. Though she highlights her opinions on issues; she is always willing to learn more about what views does the other person hold and is ready to respect that.
WHY DID WE STALK ROSCHELLE?
A blogger who says it like it is, is definitely our favorite. Not only is she ready to bring issues to the forefront, she talks about life in general. She claims to be writing to express her honest opinions and is ready to listen to yours.
Also, the name of the blog, just strikes a cord!
WHAT WE LOVED WHEN WE STALKED?
We stalk for a reason and here’s our take on why Roschelle is a rock star!
- The name. I have always loved interesting names and this one just went into my list of wonderful blog names!
- Roschelle isn’t afraid to be herself. She is one blogger who won’t conform, is ready to say what she believes in and is ready to listen to what you have to say.
- She writes on a wide range of topics – current events, politics, race, culture, news, parenting, divorce, relationships. There is so much that interest all and also everyone can relate to.
- Very thought provoking. All of her posts do make you want to think of what is really going around.
- Videos, paper snippets, magazine discussions; the variety of discussions are just amazing.
- The fact that she holds other’s opinions just as important is quite remarkable. Her blogging is conversational in nature; she wants one to discuss, talk about issues and generally have the brain waves all running to think!
WHERE CAN YOU STALK ROSCHELLE?
Now, we just indulge in a little harmless crime and tell you where you can stalk the lovely lady by doing either of these (just click on what method you choose to stalk).
Drop in your comments; tell us how you like the stalk fest! And listen, listen, if YOU want us to come stalk YOU, go to our Facebook Page and tell us why we should be stalking you and drop us the link to your blogs! Watch out for next month! It might be you! We stalk every month!