So, last month we started the WE BLOG STALK series with the uber-creative Ameena Falchetto and yes, we loved the response. Thank you!
For those of you who are new to this; do check out the previous one we did and here’s a little introduction of what we do.
As the title suggests, we are going to be stalking blogs and then feature them here. Now, there are no rules of being selected. Just that these bloggers have something wonderful going on their blogs and we loved it!
In no way are we going to focus on one aspect of bloggers or just picking out bloggers blogging about blogging (yes, say that fast, it might be a tongue twister!) Just about any blogger can be selected; as long as you have content that is fresh, innovative and out-of-the-box! Yes, we hear that a million times, but here are some people who actually do it!
WHO DID WE STALK?
We just found another amazing lady. Thanks to Melanie Kissell, I was introduced to Jackie Purnell of Respectfully Disobedient. Jacqueline is her real name is though it is “reserved for legal documents” is as she describes herself “wife, mother and a woman on a mission”.
Heard that before? Yes, you have. But this woman isn’t afraid to say it like it is and still be respectful about it.
WHY DID WE STALK JACKIE?
She is well trained in NLP and hypnotherapy techniques (yes, I am kind of partial to people talking psychology!) Jackie, as she loves being called has over 30 years of experience divided well in the corporate, private and entrepreneurial ventures. She discusses bringing business concepts to life and how that might lead to extraordinary.
The title of her blog, Respectfully Disobedient has the certain feel, that this is one lady with loads of personality and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is!
WHAT WE LOVED WHEN WE STALKED?
We stalk for a reason and here’s our take on why Jackie is a rock star!
- The header of her blog. Go see it and you will know what I am talking about!
- Her “About Me” page. The page is a wonderful balance between personal and professional. Also, it is fun to read and she uses her humor like a charm.
- She is married to her husband for 665 years… no kidding!
- Jackie isn’t afraid to be herself. She is one blogger who won’t conform, is ready to say what she believes in and will help you in the same.
- The bookcase. She has a catalogue of books that she has read and the list just keeps growing. What is even more interesting is that there is a free download section to some books and also a review of some of the books she has read!
WHERE CAN YOU STALK JACKIE?
Now, we just indulge in a little harmless crime and tell you where you can stalk the lovely lady by doing either of these (just click on what method you choose to stalk).
Her blog – she has distinctive steaming coffee mugs to link to her contacts. And you just can’t miss coffee mugs!
This is the second of our stalking crimes but we are planning to stalk more! Drop in your comments; tell us how you like the stalk fest! And listen, listen, if YOU want us to come stalk YOU, go to our Facebook Page and tell us why we should be stalking you and drop us the link to your blogs! Watch out for next month! It might be you!