‘What can she mean?’
‘My blog’s fine as it is!’
Your blog might be fine as it is…
Or… is there something missing?
Let’s look at how you got to where you are today.
- One Upon A Time….
- Then you discover ‘blogs’.
- You can hardy wait to get started.
- You press Publish!
- You do lots of research.
- they stand out from the crowd,
- offering ‘insanely useful‘ content,
- speaking/writing to you in their unique, natural voice.
- You must find and use your blogging voice.
- You must be brave enough to speak to your readers in the same way you speak off line.
- Your writing style will be yours and yours alone.
- You will know what your readers want from you.
- You will relate to your readers in your unique way.
- You will provide what they want, in the way that’s right for them.
- Do you feel there’s anything missing on your blog?
- Where are you on your blogging adventure?
- What discovery has helped you to improve and develop your blog the most?