I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I’m grateful for you – yes, you! I’m grateful for loyal readers like you who stop by, even during the holidays just to see what’s cooking on this blog.
So for taking time away from your holiday festivities, I’d like to say thanks! As a token of thanks, I’d like to offer an opportunity to win a FREE hard copy of Danny Iny’s (of FirePoleMarketing.com) new book, Engagement from Scratch: How Super-Community Builders Create a Loyal Audience and How You Can Do the Same!
This must-read is full of amazing content written by some of your favorite bloggers such as Ana Hoffman, Kristi Hines, Derek Halpern, Tristin Higbee, JK Allen, Marlee Ward, Corbett Bar, and many more.
Some of my favorite articles from this book include:
- “Build the Audience and Opportunity Will Come” by Brian Clark
- “How to Suck at Building an Engaged Audience” by Marlee Ward
- “Social Media from Scratch” by Adam Toren
- “Not All Blogs are Created Equal” by Ana Hoffman
- “6 Tips to Build an Engaged Audience from Scratch” by JK Allen
These are just a few – as you can probably guess, this book is jam-packed with tips and strategies that will help you create a blog community that people will flock to. And all written by bloggers who practice what they preach everyday day of the week!
If you’d like a chance to win a free hard copy, here’s what to do:
- Be an email list subscriber – if you’re not already a subscriber, click here: http://eepurl.com/p2oj (you’ll also have a chance to get a free copy of my ebook: Step by Step Guide to a Better Blog).
- Click this link to tweet the following message: http://clicktotweet.com/5kMUo (Get more exposure to your blog while supporting a noble cause http://bit.ly/uscS53 via @weblogbetter ) or simply copy & paste the message in parentheses.
- Leave a comment below that says you’d like to enter.
That’s it! Deadline for entries: Wed. November 30, 2011, 11:59pm EST. I’ll announce the winner on Friday, December 2, 2011 and will ship your free copy to you ASAP.
I’d love to hear about what you’re thankful for this year – please share!! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! Many blessings to you!