Stop!… Everything Started To Change For Me When I Discovered This Never Seen Before System…

This is post #15 in the WBB Guest Posting Contest! If you like it, please leave a comment and share this post :)

I really stopped doing everything else when I got to know about Affiliate Marketing, a really effective and easy way to earn $$ of money into your bank account.

[affiliate_links_ehow+3.JPG]Affiliate Marketing, which is almost used by every blog helps a person to earn money by just posting a link. Affiliate Marketing, a very innovative way of earning money is used by many blogs to increase traffic of their blog. The more number of people get the affiliate link, they come to the website and buy a product and the affiliate gets a sales commission. But why actually do blogs use Affiliate Marketing?

The Secrets of Affiliate Marketing

• You get a commission only when a visitor buys a product  using your affiliate link.
  • Even if no body, buys a product using your affiliate marketing, blogs get visitors to their websites.
  • You get very less commission even if the blog get far more than you because no body would like to give you half of the amount they earn.
  • They indirectly use all your subscribers, websites, blogs and contacts as you refer their link to all your subscribers, websites, blogs and contacts.
  • You actually use your time for marketing their product and website.

But What if someone buys a product using your affiliate links?

The Benefits of Affiliate Marketing to You

• You get $$ if someones buys a product by using your affiliate marketing link and it is a good source of income.
  • You get more stuff to refer to your subscribers, blog visitors and contacts. Some blogs don’t get anything to share with their subscribers and visitors even many have subscribed their blog.
  • You become more expert in reviewing products. One of the main benefit to a affiliate is that a he/she gets more experience in reviewing the product, promoting a product which can help him/her in future.

What things you need to start affiliate marketing?

• A blog or website
  • A regular subscriber’s list
  • A paypal account(Click bank offers mailed checks)
  • A affiliate account with a link and html code(Click bank offers QR codes for mobile phones)
  • A email notification system to notify that someone has purchased a product using your affiliate ink(this may not require if you regularly visit you affiliate account)

Now its your turn. If you don’t have any affiliate links go grab some now. If you are new to affiliate marketing you can join tutorials and courses. Remember that you have to just refer the link to the greatest number of people you know and motivate them to buy the product.

Comments

1. Most blogs use affiliate marketing? I somehow doubt that. No corporate blogs do. No academic blogs do. Few political blogs do. I suspect that most personal blogs don’t, either. Only blogs that are set up specifically as income streams in their own right would have any use for affiliate marketing. Basically, that would be shopping blogs and blogs about blogging, probably a few other categories. Does anybody have any stats on how the blogosphere breaks down? I suspect that fewer than 25% of blogs use affiliate marketing, and not all of those in a big way, but I have no stats on that.

• Dennis Edell says:

Interesting indeed Davied, I’d like to see some stats on that myself.

• Jyotisman Rath says:

It’s true hat many academic blogs don’t use affiliate links and many other blogs also, but the post is all about the secrets of affiliate marketing and how to use affiliate links?

• I second that. Still, it is good to see a young ‘un involved in writing online. Do you do affiliate marketing? Isn’t there an age limit?

2. Very good information.i have a blog didn’t think about affiliate marketing..to get traffic..

3. I started using affiliate marketing for a while now and it’s been good for me. The secret i think is choosing a profitable yet less competitive niche. Thanks for the info

4. A well written article about affiliate marketing.
    I liked the title of the post too.

Fran A

5. Hey Jyotisman,
    I have always been a little scared of affiliate marketing and I like that you put it in such a positive light.

And I think it is amazing that you are only 11 way to go you should be proud of yourself.

6. First Jyosisman,

I absolutely applaud you bud. Seriously. I have a son who is 12…and other than getting him to play NHL2011…not much else going on here online. You have a huge, bright future ahead of yourself. Keep up the great work.

One little note…I can’t help but think this sentence may be a typo of some sort:
    “Affiliate Marketing, a very innovative way of earning money is used by many blogs to increase traffic of their blog. ”

I don’t think that’s what you meant to say. maybe you did though. I don’t think affiliate marketing is used to increased traffic to blogs.

Either way, it doesn’t matter….heck…if every stinking 11 year old in this world even knew enough to write an article about affiliate marketing…i can’t even imagine what this world would be like.

Keep on rocking it man.

Brandon Yeager

• Jyotisman Rath says:

Thank You. But one thing I like to clear that It was a error form my side and I didn’t mean that.

7. Affiliate marketing is indeed a good way to get extra income from your blog. But I don’t think most blogs do it. For me, Google adsense is better especially for niche topics. And yes, affiliate marketing works great if you have a good list of subscribers on your network.

8. Sometimes it’s very difficult to start affiliate marketing – you need guts for it. Moreover, my advice is to advertise only those products you know and accept yourself. Otherwise, you won’t have enough words and emotions to offer them to others.

• Jyotisman Rath says:

Yes its true, you need to use the product before you promote it otherwise you will not have enough words.

9. Hi, Nice to see a pretty professionally done blog on the this rich subject. Many many thanks to you for this great share.

10. I’ve been reading a lot about affiliate marketing and I think you summed it up great here. Maybe one very interesting thing you forgot to mention: after someone clicks your affiliate link, a cookie is saved on his computer and if he decides to buy the product let’s say 10 days later, it still gets you the commission! Most of those cookies are even stored for 30 days. Now isn’t that wonderful? :)

• Jyotisman Rath says:

Yes, I know that but What if I delete cookies and history in my browser due to any reason. So I didn’t mentioned it in my post.

11. Thanks for the info here. I just started my first blog. I love it. Can’t explain the feeling of having a blog, but i must say it’s hard work. Keep up the great work young dude! You’re gonna go far! Off the get some affiliates! :)

• Jyotisman Rath says:

Thank You. you can use affiliate marketing in your new blog. Goof Luck! I hope that your new blog will be a success.

12. I agree with you on your ideas but the main thing is traffic.You must first build a regular reader base to get a decent amount of traffic.That should be the first priority of a Webmaster or a Blog Owner.

13. Charlene says:

Hi there, Jyotisman! First, I admire you for starting on this business at your young age. That act really amazed me! Getting back on your post, it’s really great and full of must-consider benefits about affiliate marketing. It gave me a clearer info of what affiliate marketing can do for my business. Thanks for sharing!

14. Nice to know about this this affiliate program.

15. Mandy Burton says:

It gave me a clearer info of what affiliate marketing can do for my business. I just started my first blog.

16. Getting affiliates is easy once you established a stable traffic for your site.