Here’s your chance!
That’s right – WeBlogBetter is getting ready for an awesome guest posting contest!
As mentioned last week, on Blog Interact, there will be great cash prizes as well as products and services up for grabs. Submit your engaging, unique content that focuses on blogging related subjects such as blogging tips, writing tips, traffic building tips, social media, SEO, networking, business blogging, and monetization, etc. for a an opportunity to win and get more exposure to your blog.
You can start submitting your guest posting contest entries starting now until May 31, 2011 (deadline). I will begin posting May 1, 2011 – the official start of the contest.
The Guest Posting Contest will be scored based on how well you can promote your post. Points will be given for:
- Facebook shares & likes
- Incoming links
- Blokube votes
- BlogInteract.com votes (Submit your post and it will automatically be posted on Blog Interact’s Fan Page)
- All guest posting contest entries must be original. No previously published, duplicate content will be allowed. Violations will be cause for disqualification.
- All posts must relate to the blogging tips niche: that includes social media tips, writing tips, business blogging, monetization, traffic building, etc. (see WBB categories)
- You must register for a username and password to submit your post for review (you may submit multiple posts to increase your chances of winning).
- Submit your post any time between now and May 31, 2011, 11:59pm EST. (Winners will be announced approximately one week after all guest posts have been published).
- Write a post on your own blog that announces this guest posting contest and that includes links to all the sponsors (stay tuned for an updated sponsor list that will be posted on WBB). Contestants who fail to write this post and link to sponsors will also be disqualified.
- Promote your post the best way you know how. You may want to check out Hector Cuevas 7-part guide for increasing blog traffic.
- Join BlogInteract.com and Blokube.com, if you haven’t already, and submit your post for votes. (You’ll still want to submit your post to other voting sites such as Blog Engage, SERPd, and BizSugar for backlinking potential, but those votes won’t be counted.)
- Don’t forget to Retweet this post to help us spread the word!
These guidelines are required to ensure your guest post qualifies. Skipping any of these may lead to having your post excluded during the final judging phase.
As I mentioned at the beginning, there will be cash prizes, products and/services. The Top Prize will be at least
$200 $350(See update), but stay tuned for final prize amounts since sponsors are still coming in. I will continue to accept new sponsors until April 25, 2011 – the Final Prize Amounts will also be announced May 1.
If you’re not up for participating in the contest, you can still get a part of the action by becoming a sponsor. However, to maintain transparency and all fairness, sponsors will not be permitted to enter the guest posting contest.
Sponsors will get an opportunity to gain links on WBB as well as ALL of the participants’ blogs. That’s a huge amount of backlink and traffic building potential!
As far as sponsorship levels go, there are two levels: Verified WBB Newsletter Subscribers can sponsor for a minimum of $25, all others for a minimum of $50.
So far, some great people have already come on board, so you’d be in good company should you decide to sponsor.
There’s plenty of room left for you! So don’t hesitate to contact me for details on how to get your banner featured here and in the right sidebar of this blog!
Our generous sponsors thus far:
Darren Monroe – Online Business Ideas
Mike – WordPress Themes: Premium WordPress Themes
Ileane – Basic Blog Tips: Blogging Tips
Lisa Irby – 2 Create A Website
Linda Hewett – Positive Spin Blog
Francisco Perez – iBlogZone: Home Business Resources
Brankica Underwood – Live Your Love: How To Blog Like A Star
Mavis Nong – Attraction Marketing
Danny Brown – Social Media Marketing Blog
Roberto Montanez – PsychBits: Psychology
Jane Sheeba – Find All Answers: Blogging Tips
Laura Burke – Skip the Scams: Learn affiliate marketing
Ana Hoffman – Traffic Generation Cafe: Tools for Internet Marketing
Kristi Hines – Kikolani: Blogging Marketing
Heather C. Stephens – Blog Marketing Ideas
Peppy – The Peppy Writes Chronicles
The Health Media Watch Blog: Fresh. Hip. Healthy
Tristan: The Blogging Bookshelf: Blogging tips
Ann Smarty – My Blog Guest
David – Blog Writer for Hire
Sean – Find Your Peak: Make Money, Live Fully, and Create the Life of Your Dreams!
David Shaw – Puxee: Puxee Blog Advertising
Get the Sponsor Code:
Darren Monroe – Online Business Ideas Mike - WordPress Themes: Premium WordPress Themes Ileane - Basic Blog Tips: Blogging Tips Dan - Keyword Winner: SEO Plugin and GSEO: SEO Outsourcing Lisa Irby – 2 Create A Website Linda Hewett – Positive Spin Blog Francisco Perez – iBlogZone: Home Business Resources Brankica Underwood – Live Your Love: How To Blog Like A Star Mavis Nong – Attraction Marketing Danny Brown – Social Media Marketing Blog Roberto Montanez - PsychBits: Psychology Jane Sheeba - Find All Answers: Blogging Tips Laura Burke - Skip the Scams: Learn affiliate marketing Ana Hoffman - Traffic Generation Cafe: Tools for Internet Marketing Kristi Hines - Kikolani: Blogging Marketing Heather C. Stephens - Blog Marketing Ideas Peppy - The Peppy Writes Chronicles The Health Media Watch Blog: Fresh. Hip. Healthy Tristan: The Blogging Bookshelf: Blogging tips Ann Smarty - My Blog Guest David - Blog Writer for Hire Credit Cards Canada Sean - Find Your Peak: Make Money, Live Fully, and Create the Life of Your Dreams! David Shaw - Puxee: Puxee Blog Advertising James - The E Cigarette Direct Affiliate Program