Blogging is not easy. I actually believe it is one of the hardest jobs one can have. It gets even harder in my neck of the woods, but I continue pushing. Why? Because I am passionate about putting information out here that will help others change their lives.
Let’s check out how I promote my blog.
- Posting regularly. Regular posts will get your links out there and help improve your Alexa ranking. If you are not posting, then don’t expect anyone to visit, comment and share your posts. Note: I was slack in posting in the month of June and my site suffered for it, but I realize that 5 days a week posting and promoting is what it takes.
- Sharing posts on Twitter. If you don’t promote your posts, then who will? I shared a few of my top posts, this past weekend and to my surprise I got a few re-tweets. It is good to share your posts, but don’t over do it.
- Feeding posts to Facebook. I use Networked Blogs to feed posts to my Facebook page. I also send posts and links from twitter via Hoot Suite. There are so many ways you can get eyes for your posts.
- Visiting Yahoo Answers. Answer a few questions in your niche on yahoo answers. While doing so, drop a helpful blog post link from your site that will provide more information to those asking questions. You may even gain a few subscribers by doing so.
- Uploading videos to You Tube. This can help drive more traffic to your blog, especially if your videos are helpful and informative. If you are camera shy, just know that you can make videos without ever your face.
- Starting a podcast show. Blog Talk Radio is a free service that you can use to promote the information that you share as well as drive traffic to your site. It is a great way to meet other people in your niche too.
- Joining a blogging community. This is a good way to meet other bloggers and help others get their information out there. You help them, they will help you.
- Making appearances everywhere you can. Show your face on as many sites as you possibly can. Do this by commenting (don’t just say great post) on other blogs, participating in other social media avenues, and guest posting. Just get out there and get it done.
I’ve given you 8 ways I promote my blog, but I couldn’t list every thing that I do, because if I did, you would be reading forever. So, the ball is in your court. What are some ways you promote your blog?
Unlike scam 70-433 and 642-974 training program, our best HP0-J39 and 642-426 exam online training courses provide you quick success in first try of braindumps oracle.